Croatia

This past week, I went to Croatia for a women's retreat. And it was amazing! It was the perfect balance of meeting people, building relationships, hearing good teaching, and having time alone. I think the most rewarding part for me was spending time with people who are in the same boat as I am. The women who were there were all of the JV missionaries and missionary wives. At first, I didn't like the fact that were being exclusive by not having nationals be a part of it. Then I realized that it would have brought a whole new element to it. There's a common ground that I have with someone who is from the states and living in a different country that I don't have with someone who is not. The week was a peaceful and relaxing week, and I look forward to the next women's retreat.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Czech This Out. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.