Come Thirsty retreat




I just have to say, I have the best small group EVER! It's truly a blessing to be able to come back from Czech and jump right back into my small group. They're pretty amazing! This last weekend, we were able to head up to Michigan for a retreat. We stayed at Maranatha and had a FABULOUS time! I seriously think we packed a week's worth of things into one weekend. We went disc golfing, played volleyball at the beach, "midnight" mini golf, "midnight" ultimate frizbee, ("midnight" only meaning that it was dark out), played Apples to Apples, Catch Phrase...the list goes on! It was such a great weekend with such great people! I'm so thankful for the blessing that God gave me in this amazing group of people!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Czech This Out. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.