dorost


Okay, so I haven't written about my life in a while, so I thought I would start posting pictures.

One of the things I've been involved with has been the middle school youth group at my church. It's a very new ministry and right now we have six kids who come regularly. We're also working with another middle school ministry in a town called Litomyšl. We join them every other week for youth group, where there are about 25 kids total (including our 6). On the off week, we meet at our church and have a game club. The past couple times we've had game club, the guys and girls have been splitting up...the guys go and play floor ball, and the girls have been playing card games (mostly Dutch Blitz lately).

Here's a picture of my dorost (middle school) girls. Klara, Ester, & Eliska (even though Eliska's really in high school). These girls are great! And awesome Blitz players! :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Czech This Out. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.