2010 intern team


(Josh, Patrick, Connor, me, Lynn, Sarah)



(clockwise-me, Josh, Connor, Patrick, Lynn, Sarah)

Well, it's been a long while since I've even thought about writing a blog post. But I thought I would at least introduce you to this summer's intern team.

God has TRULY blessed me to let me be a part of such an amazing team. These are people who responded to God's call to come to Czech this summer and I've been amazed at their hearts and how they're letting Him use them.

Please pray for us this summer as we're doing three English camps together.

June 3-10 - Hradec Kralove camp
June 17-24 - Vikyrovice camp
June 31-August 7 - Havlickuv Brod camp

Thank you for praying for what God is doing in Czech this summer!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Czech This Out. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.