I SPEAK PEE

Entry #1

It was Nicki’s second summer mission trip to the Czech Republic. This time, she decided she wanted to learn more Czech. She had already learned phrases like, “I don’t speak Czech”, and “I don’t understand” and things like that. So she asked me if I would teach her something new. Now, I’m not a big fan of telling people they’re saying something when they’re not, so I thought it would be funny if I taught her some slang…something that the Czechs would find humorous. So I taught her how to say, “I have to pee.” So Nicki practiced and practiced and got the phrase down without any Czechs hearing her say it. Finally, she was ready to use it. A bunch of us were sitting down and talking, and Nicki looked at me and said, “Okay, I’m gonna do it.” And then she stood up and said, “I speak pee!”

(Names have been changed to protect the innocent from embarrassment without their consent.)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Czech This Out. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.