Answered Prayers...Yay God!!



My dear friend Ellie has been going through the process of applying for her Missionary visa in order to get to Brazil. Last April, she submitted her paperwork for the first time and has prayed for good news ever since. She was told she didn't have all the paperwork, then she needed copies of something else...then they said she needed her certificate of ordination...it's been quite the process. Many people have been praying for her and her visa, and we've been amazed at God's work in her life in the process.

After many trips back and forth to the consulate, in some ways it felt as if it was never going to happen. I mean, deep down I believed it would...but I started to wonder how long it was going to take, or when we'd ever hear good news. But...

Today, we received the news that Ellie's visa is approved!! Yaay! What a blessing!

I want to shout from the rooftops that GOD IS GOOD!! As long and often as I've pleaded with Him for this to happen, I want to praise Him that HE is the one who made this happen!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
11:23 PM

SO Exciting! Praise the LORD!

Karis said...
4:55 PM

Praising the Lord with you both.

Back to Home Back to Top Czech This Out. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.