a random fact (have I used this title before?)




For those of you who don't know, my aunt is the pilot of the Energizer Bunny hot air balloon. It's funny, because she's been a hot air balloon pilot since before I was born, so this isn't new information for me. What I find funny, is the reactions I get when I tell people. See, this is normal for my family. And while it's always fun to crew for her and get that time with her...it's still normal. But apparently it isn't normal for everyone. I'm reminded of this every time I mention it. For some reason, I always think I'm going to get the same reaction as if I just told them my aunt is a realitor...but the reactions always catch me off guard.

Anyway, all this to say...because she's the pilot of the Energizer balloon, she also gets the opportunity to be in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (in New York) every year. So it's becoming a family tradition to watch the parade for Aunt Glo. This year, I was telling the boys that some people actually watch the parade just for the parade...they didn't believe me.

What are some of your Thanksgiving traditions?

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Czech This Out. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.