I'm here!

Well, I made it safely to Czech!

While it's exciting to be here, I still feel like I'm in a haze...am I really here? I asked one of my Czech friends that last night and she pinched me to make sure. I felt it, so this must be real! :)

I'm a little bummed because I got sick on the plane ride over here, and haven't felt better since. I was able to make it to the youth group last night though, so I was at least able to see some people, so that was good.

Tomorrow, I'll head over to church in Pisek, then on Monday we'll head over to Malenovice for a LADY's (Leah's favorite word) retreat. I'm looking forward to seeing people there and having a time of rest before jumping into things.

I'm also excited to get to meet our other roommate Emily, who is already in Malenovice!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Czech This Out. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.