crazy love


I started reading a new book today. It’s called, “Crazy Love” by Francis Chan. I’ve only read one chapter, but so far I would recommend it.

In the book, Chan encourages the reader to watch this video:

http://crazylovebook.com/

click ‘videos’
then click ‘the awe factor of God’

I would HIGHLY recommend watching this video!

I was completely in awe of God after watching this. It’s amazing how small and insignificant we are, yet so often we shift our mindsets to think that we’re the only important ones in this world.

Chan wrote, “Many Spirit-filled authors have exhausted the thesaurus in order to describe God with the glory He deserves. His perfect holiness, by definition assures us that our words can’t contain Him. Isn’t it a comfort to worship a God we cannot exaggerate?” *Crazy Love, p.31)

Wow! We serve such an amazing God! I’m truly in awe of Him!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Czech This Out. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.