even now...





I had the opportunity to attend two of the eleven vision nights, Minneapolis and Chicago. I was excited to see so many people and meet new people in Minneapolis, then I was blown away by the huge family reunion that happened in Chicago!

I want to send out a big THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the JV Vision nights! For those of you who put things together, came to set up or tear down, people who were praying, and those of you who were able to come to share the vision...thank you! Katka and Lauree...you're awesome! I don't know what we would have done without you! On Thursday night, I stayed until midnight talking to people, and I still didn't get enough time to talk with everyone. You guys amazed me by your support and excitement. I'm so thankful for all of you!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Czech This Out. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.