Camp

I'm back from camp, and it was awesome! You know, I grew up going to different youth camps, and I've never been to anything like this. I can't believe how close everyone felt with each other. It's like there was an overwhelming sense of unity throughout the camp.

The purpose of camp is for the youth to learn English. However, they are not opposed to hearing about God in the mean time. We had English classes in the mornings, free time and sports in the afternoon, and a message in the evening. The Czechs are so open about talking about religion, that you can flat out ask them what they think about God or Christianity, and they'll openly talk to you about it. Because of this, and the messages Larry (Stratton) gave, my roommate, as well as a handful of others, accepted Christ towards the end of the week.

Camp was a great experience and I wish everyone could have the opportunity to experience it. Thank you for your prayers.

"With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints." Ephesians 6:18b

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Czech This Out. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.