Home Sweet Home

All I can say is, we serve a sovereign God!

When I got back to Písek yesterday, the first thing Lucka said to me was that we might have found an appartment. And that we were going to look at it in an hour. She had also found out that we had to make a decision that day.

Before I go any further, let me tell you just how uncommon that is. Appartments in Czech are not that easy to come across. It's not at all like it is in America where you have a lot to choose from. It's not very often that you find a place, and even more uncommon to find what you're looking for. Not only that but if you do happen to find something that could work, you need to make a quick decision . . . like that day. Which is the situation we were in.

So, Lucka, Bětka and I met up at the appartment to look at it. There is no other way to describe it . . . it's perfect! So we made our decision and we'll be moving there in the end of September.

I'm so thankful to have found the perfect place to live and to have two amazing roommates. I get along with both of them so well, and our personalities seem to blend very well together. We all love people, but each need our time to ourselves as well. So, we'll be able to have people over, but have time to breathe in between.

This is just one more confirmation that this is God's will that I come here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
12:59 AM

Hey Autumn!

Great blog site, but I'm confused. If you're coming home on August 22nd, why are you looking for an apartment to move into in September? Can't wait for the church to hear some good stories of God's faithfulness when you return.

Pastor Kevin

Autumn said...
11:18 AM

Sorry for the confusion. Things here are working very fast, and I'm needed here as soon as possible. I will be coming back to the states only to raise support, and to say goodbye, and I'll be moving here in the end of September. I hope that clarifies things.

Back to Home Back to Top Czech This Out. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.