my status

This time of waiting is finally coming to an end! (At least, I hope so!)

Praise God, I'm at 95% with my monthly support! This means, I'll probably be heading back to Czech in February!

I'm a little hesitant to post this, since I'm not at 100% and don't know for sure that I'll be leaving in February, but I also want to ask you to pray with me! Please pray that God will provide the last little bit of support so I can get back to Czech soon. Also pray that He will continue to draw me closer to Him in the process. It's so easy for me to feel like I'm at 95%, so I'm already there, instead of remembering that the last 5% won't come in without Him. He has continually provided and shown His faithfulness and I pray that I'll continue to seek Him with this last little bit. I also want to keep seeking Him in other areas, as well. I don't want the support to be the only thing drawing me to my knees.

This Psalm has been one of my favorites lately.

"Praise the LORD, all nations!
Extol Him, all peoples!
For great is His steadfast love toward us,
and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever.
Praise the LORD!"
-Psalm 117

Hopefully my next post will include my departure date!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Czech This Out. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.