a new kind of worship

Kyle and I were in the car the other day when he wanted to listen to music. He said he didn't care what we listened to, so I put on a Czech worship CD (to see how he would react). He now has a new favorite worship song, and asks me to play it every time we're driving. I liked the song before...and now I appreciate it in a different way. Plus, I love the lyrics!

Here's the song:

Ke Slávě Tvé

Ježíš Kristus On je Král
Ježíš Kristus On je Král
On žije, On z mrtvých vstal

Před ním se jednou pokloní
Celé nebe a celá zem
Vždyt všechno, co On učinil
Stvořil ke chvále své
Ke chvále své jmenou

(Thank you Katka Vlnova for translating this...you probably don't even remember doing it.)

Jesus Christ He is King
Jesus Christ He is King
He’s alive, He rose from the dead

In front of Him, I will one day bow
The whole sky and the whole ground
And so everything He’s made
Was created for His glory
To praise His name

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Czech This Out. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.