Answered Prayers . . . Already

As I mentioned quite recently, I was a bit concerned about the language barrier. While it was a lot of fun doing the tapings for the pilot, I found it was also very hard. I had no idea what they were saying, and couldn't figure out any way that I could help. I found myself just sitting and observing more often than I wanted to. I wanted to do what I could to help, but couldn't do anything without knowing the language. So I've been praying (and asking others to pray) that I could get beyond the language barrier so that I can be useful while I'm here.

And how quickly He heard and answered those prayers!

I spent most of today editing, something I haven't felt very strong in for a long time. After I finished the piece, Luboš and Iva came in to watch it. I was very encouraged when Iva said, "If our editors could edit like this, we would be able to take vacations more often." Praise God for those answered prayers . . . already!

2 comments:

Autumn said...
10:09 PM

That didn't sound like I was being prideful, did it? I'm just thankful that God answered those prayers in an area that I'm not confident in at all.

Anonymous said...
2:22 PM

you didn' sound prideful, but it's great you are sensitive to His character and consciencious about how you come accross.

Back to Home Back to Top Czech This Out. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.