Production

In the last few days, I have been to just about every part of the Czech Republic. Well, I haven't been west of Prague yet, but I will soon. I was as far east as I could go yesterday, and I'll be as far west as I can go on Saturday. Anyway, the reason I've been all over Czech, is because we've been taping for 'Exit 316.' Now that I know more about the show, I can let you know what it's all about.

First of all, the title. 'Exit 316' is because of . . . you guessed it . . . John 3:16. ""For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." On the road of life, there is only one exit that leads to heaven, and that's through Jesus Christ.

In 'Exit 316' we have two characters, male and female, played by Alish and Johanka. They are angels who are coming to earth to send a newscast to heaven. They interview people on the streets and ask them questions about what teens are facing today. It will be a seventeen-part series, and they will cover a different issue in every episode. The show will air in the fall of 2006.

Over the past few days, we have been driving to different parts of the Czech Republic taping for both the intro and the pilot. This next week, we will be taking off because the director's daughter is getting married. I will be helping with an English camp during that time. When I get back, we will start on post-production.

Please pray that we can get past the language barrier during post-production. The director, Luboš and his wife Iva, don't know English very well at all. Their eighteen-year-old daughter, Klara, has been translating a lot for me. Even with a translator, production was very difficult for me because of the language barrier. Pray that it isn't a problem when we get into post-production.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
3:00 PM

Autumn,
Which English camp will you be working with? The one in Pisek?
I'm so happy for you & will be prayinf about the language barrier to the God of Pentecost...
Geri

Anonymous said...
3:57 PM

Klara isn't the one getting married, is she? she will be around for the post-production?
I'm sure even with the barrier, you are a benefit to them in your encouragement alone!
Mom

Autumn said...
8:36 PM

The English camp is through JV, and it's in Karlovy Vary. And thank you for your prayers, God is already starting to answer them!

Autumn said...
8:38 PM

Klara is not the one getting married. I actually haven't met the one getting married yet because she lives in Prague.

Back to Home Back to Top Czech This Out. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.