My Travel Stories

After over twenty-six hours of traveling, I finally made it here. I left Hot-U (a kid's camp at Christ Community) at 1:00 on Friday, and my plane left at 5:30 that night. I slept about three or four hours on the plane, and I arrived in London at about 7:00am (UK time, which would make it 1:00am your time). I left London at 8:55am, and arrived in Prague at 11:45am (now 4:45PM your time). My next flight wasn't until 7:05 that evening. As tired as I was, I couldn't sleep in the airport because I had my video camera with me and I couldn't chance it getting stolen. So I stayed awake and did a lot of reading. I arrived in Ostrava at 8:00PM and we drove until about 10:30PM (3:30PM for you), when I arrived in Ĺ umperk, where I will be staying for most of my trip. So, to sum it all up for you, I left at 1:00 on Friday afternoon, and arrived at my final destination at 3:30 on Saturday afternoon. And as crazy as this may sound, I wasn't really that bored. I brought plenty to read and I had more than enough to pray about. The only time I was slightly bored was about my sixth hour at the airport and I couldn't wait until my next flight. Anyway, that's all I have to say considering that's all I've done so far. Next time I update, it'll be about something a little more interesting. Ahoy! (Which means both hello and goodbye in Czech.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
7:20 PM

We're glad to see that you made it there!

Lisa at illuminatePhotos.com said...
6:11 PM

Ahoy, matee! Oh, sorry. That's for when you're in the Caribbean.

Autumn, I'm so glad to see your travels were safe! I'm so inspired by you and the work that you're doing to change the world! I know God is walking hand-in-hand with you on your journey. I feel blessed just knowing you!

Your sister in Christ,
Lisa

Back to Home Back to Top Czech This Out. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.