We're On In 5, 4, 3, 2 . . .

About six months ago I started an internship at Total Living Network (TLN), a Christian television station in Aurora. When I started there, I knew I wanted to produce in television, I just didn't know what. While I was there, I was given the opportunity to not only fetch coffee, but to try my hand at producing. And that's when I realized just how much I loved it. There were a couple other things that I realized while I was there as well. One, was that I want to produce in Christian television. And the other, is that I want to reach the high school and college-age generation through that avenue. I knew that this was what I wanted, but I needed to know for sure that this was what God wanted for me as well. So I started praying that if this was His will, that He would make it clear to me. It wasn't very long before I started to see just how big this dream was. I mean, to try and reach the world through Christian television. How could I even get in as a producer? There was no way that I could do that. How could I reach that many people? And that's when it hit me . . . I can't, but God can. I felt like God said to me, "I put this dream in your heart, and I'll make it happen." I guess a better way to say that is how it is said in Psalm 37:4, "Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart." I really feel like He gave me these desires, and I look forward to following where He leads me.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Czech This Out. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.