Exit 316

Just days after my internship ended, I found out about an opportunity for me to produce in Christian television. Isn't God's timing perfect? The one part I didn't expect, was that it's in the Czech Republic. (I don't think I can swing living with Mom & Dad with this one.) But what an amazing opportunity! Okay, okay, I'll fill you in on the details. Czech television approached Josiah Venture (a missions organization I'm becoming familiar with) and asked them to come up with some Christian television programming. A certain percentage of their broadcasting needs to be "religious broadcasting," and right now they have a camera in the back of a mass. So, JV decided to take on the challenge. They have written the script, found a Czech producer, and are finishing up with casting for the show. And now they want me to be a part of producing it. The production for the pilot of 'Exit 316' will be the week of July 25th, followed by post-production. I will be leaving July 22nd, and returning on August 22nd. While I am there, I will also be praying about going back to help produce the rest of the series. If so, I would go back to the Czech Republic for 9-12 months. I need to lift this decision up in prayer, and I ask you to join me in praying about this commitment. "For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:20.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
6:09 PM

Hey Autumn...just wanted to see you get a comment. Lafferty's come this weekend, sorry you must miss, then Angie and Danny's Carie wedding showers are next Saturday...busy, busy, busy. I'm making the wedding cake for Darcie(worked with in Batavia) this weekend.
Love and miss you.
Ali Fuehring leaves for youth camp today(Cz.)

Back to Home Back to Top Czech This Out. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.